Filter Ag Sediment Filter Information
What is Filter Ag?
Filter-Ag is a non-hydrous silicon dioxide media which can be used as a highly
efficient filter media for the reduction of suspended matter.
What are the benefits of Using a Filter-Ag Filter?
- Less pressure loss
- Lower backwash rates
- High service rates result in lower equipment costs and a savings
- High sediment reduction capacity results in longer filter runs,
with a substantial savings in backwash water and time out of service
- Light weight reduces shipping costs
What are the conditions of operation for Filter Ag?
- Water pH range: wide range
- Maximum water temperature: 140°F/60°C
Upon installation, allow bed to soak overnight before backwashing.